Flux-PayDirect end to end Integration helps bank to automate complete ACH processing
About IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank Ltd is one of the new generation private sector banks in India. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd bank boasts of more than 1000 branches and over 1,800 ATMs spread across the country. The Bank also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The Bank enjoys clearing bank status for both major stock exchanges – BSE and NSE – and major commodity exchanges in the country, including MCX, NCDEX, and NMCE. IndusInd Bank has been ranked 13th in the BrandzTop 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2015.
- Eliminate manual processing of ACH transactions & mandates (Authority) across 1000+ branches.
- Eliminate delays in accounting process & minimize fault rate due to manual handling of accounting entries with Core banking system.
- Handle increasing volumes resulting from growth of business resulting in bottleneck with NPCI interface.
- Readiness for ACH solution within stipulated time lines & budget as per NPCI deadline.
- Enable Mandate capturing with minimal disruption to existing branch operations.
- End to End integration with NPCI NACH gateway.
- Ensuring seamless and efficient STP of NACH payments and mandates processing by integrating with multiple internal systems.
- Automation of mandate & transaction processing.
- Automation of accounting process with-real time effectiveness.
- Centralization of payment processing and monitoring with multiple channels and gateways support.
Flux PayDirect is a next generation payment processing platform with ISO20022 message format support, addressing the need for future payments & messaging. It addresses the demands of the financial institutions and organizations that require consolidation of infrastructure to process multiple payments & messages using single application platform.
Flux PayDirect has been built to address the needs for ACH payment processing. It provides ability to create or search for Originator and register utility codes, process mandates, and the actual payments.
Flux-PayDirect has been deployed at IndusInd Bank to eliminate manual operations and end to end ACH processing. Flexibility of Flux integration layer, eases the integration with both internal & external systems.
Flux STP integration with NACH gateway and bank core internal systems, enables seamless operations at more than 1000 branches across India.
STP Integration Highlights
- Online Real time posting for ACH DR & CR to Finacle or any Core System
- Set Accounting process for ACH clearing
- Define Narration format for ACH
- New ACH Channel on CBS for better control.
- Real-time through i-works & centralized DMS
- Mandate capture across 700+ branches with very minimal operational training effort
- Operation Process define for NACH with minimal time
NACH End to End
- Straight through processing without any user intervention
- Auto Pull & Push with Auto encryption /decryption of files
- Inbuilt SFTP Adapter within application ensure end to end security
- Online Real-time through Finacle SVS
- Signature fetched on click of a button in Flux
- Single Window verification of Mandate Data/Image & CBS Signature & Account
IndusInd Bank received NPCI “National Payment Excellence Award 2014”
FLUX-PayDirect offers complete solution for various NACH file types processing, with proven straight through integration capability with multiple backend host systems within banks, ensuring seamless & efficient STP of NACH payments and mandates with multiple internal systems. Platform also helped bank significantly reduce the cost of implementation, providing clear cut technology advancement.
Mr. Sanjay Jaiswal, CIO
EVOLVUS has helped the Bank to set a benchmark by implementing first H2H integrated platform in country for straight through processing of NACH payments & mandates. NPCI has also recognized this by announcing us as the winner in the NACH payments excellence awards category.
Mr. Paul Abraham, COO
To know more about flux PayDirect please share your details below and we will call you back.