The U.S. Faster Payments Council (FPC) is a payments organization that aims to advance the faster payments ecosystem in the United States.
The U.S. FPC has recently announced results of its first member election to its Board of Directors.
The FPC Board of Directors comprises of voting members that represent the six membership segments.
Listed below are the newly designated
representatives of the FPC’s membership segments.
- John Drechny, Merchant Advisory Group (1-year term)
- Reed Luhtanen, Walmart Inc. (3-year term)
- Perry Starr, Target Corporation (2-year term)
- Cathy Mansfield, National Consumer Law Center (2-year term)
- Adam Rust, Reinvestment Partners (3-year term)
- Michael Bilski, North American Banking Company (3-year term)
- Roy DeCicco, JPMorgan (1-year term) *
- Mark Keeling, The Bankers Bank (2-year term)
- Robert L. Palmer, Community Bankers Association of Ohio (1-year term)
- Susan Doyle, EPCOR (3-year term)
- Jim Kaitz, Association for Financial Professionals (1-year term) *
- Steve Kenneally, American Bankers Association (2-year term)
- Jane Larimer, Nacha (1-year term)
Payment Network Operators
- Matt Friend, Visa (3-year term)
- Andrea Gilman, Mastercard (2-year term)
- Steve Ledford, The Clearing House (1-year term)
- Kevin Christensen, SHAZAM (2-year term)
- Gene Neyer, Icon Solutions (1-year term)
- Deborah Phillips, Jack Henry & Associates Inc. (3-year term)
- Pat Thelen, Ripple (1-year term) *
*At – large member