Ahli bank of Kuwait delivers retail, commercial and international banking services across Kuwait, UAE and Egypt. Headquartered in Kuwait, ABK is among the top ten safest banks of the Middle East in the 2016, as reported by Global Finance Magazine survey.
Data from disparate sources were consolidated and validated with pre-set ownership guidelines to ensure reconciliation across products and services in the bank.
The three pivotal points that made this data migration a full-out success were, delivery ahead of time, on-budget and zero deviation from the roll-out plan.
Evolvus team achieved successful transition to Finacle with zero impact on its internal controls, risks or customers.
- Complete end-to end automation of the migration process with data mapping, cleansing and enriching to ensure accuracy
- 100% reconciliation of all key information including trade and treasury data
- 100% trial balance reconciliation
- 130+ reports generated for verification across all products
- Zero utilization of migration difference financial placeholders
- Zero post migration issues
- Completed migration 2 months ahead of schedule